Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Glad I'm Gifted!

It's been 18 months. 18 months........STILL not divorced. The soon-to-be-EX (hopefully) and I have no children. There are no monies in dispute. I mean, he left me basically bankrupt and now has to pay me some $$ for a few months since he was found in contempt of court, but there isn't a large sum of loot to be had from either one of us. WTH is the holdup???

Why would you be a serial cheater and want to drag out a divorce? He's Tiger Woods without the cash. It doesn't make sense. If you're gonna be a scumbag then man up and stand proud! Do your thing and move the hell on. I have no doubt it's an ego thing with "CJ"......lord knows his ego is bigger than any of his body parts. Is he just pissed 'cause I'm the only woman to leave his punk ass? Did his current girlfriend realize the type of person he is and give him the boot? Is he just so bored he has nothing else to do? Who the hell knows?! It's amazing that a big man like him can be such a child. He can lift a car but can't pick up his pride? Since he knows I'm annoyed I am sure he'll drag it out as long as possible. Sadly for him, my anger gives me strength so I can continue to rock on as long as I need to. It just sucks. It really shouldn't have to be this way. Come on! Dude.........to quote Wayne's World......"Live in the NOW!"

Never shall I marry again, so it's not like I want a divorce to move on in another relationship. I just want it done so I can move on with my life. Freakin' marriage is a three-ring circus: engagment ring, wedding ring, and suffering. I'm stuck in the third damn circle and can't get out! I had to hock the other two to pay bills he left me with. I'm gonna need a candy apple or some cotton candy to make it through this circle, I can tell ya that!

As one of my favorite tee-shirts states: "Anger Is A Gift." Glad I'm freakin' gifted!

:)

1 comment: