Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bitter Girl gets a Boo Boo

In the past year I've met & dated some amazing guys. Two of these guys wanted to shower me with love and treat me like a princess.  I loved both these men in different ways but let fear of the future and a crush on another man screw up both relationships. I hurt both the men I dated because I "had feelings" for another guy that I'm "friends" with.  I am an idiot.  Clear and simple.  An idiot.  

When I dated "D" I had a HUGE crush on my "friend". I couldn't continue our relationship because I thought the "friend" and I had a shot.  Then I dated "K" and REALLY thought I was ready for a relationship.  We were moving forward and BOOM!   Fear kicked in.  I also still had some unresolved feelings for my "friend".  I hurt the feelings of "K" and "D" because of my fear and my unresolved feelings for my "friend".  The "friend" & I eventually hooked up, making my feelings stronger for him.  I thought he actually liked me.  I now realize I was stupid.  I know, I know......we all make mistakes.   I think one of the reasons I dug the "friend" so much was because he reminded me of my EX.   YEP.  The "jackass" EX.  

I KNOW now that I'm obviously not ready for a fabulous man.  I've had two & let them slip away.  Not sure the feelings for my "friend" are as strong as I think.  There's the possibility I'm holding onto that so I don't have to commit.  Guess all this means I'm not ready.  Can't lie though.....when I found my "friend" started dating another girl I felt my heart hurt.  My face got red & I felt like I'd been slapped.  

Well....look at that..."BitterMel" has a soft spot   The "Bitter" girl has a boo boo & feels like a fool.   Karmas a bitch. I asked for this one.  Still sucks though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment